We have moved from the previously announced Solos, Duets & Trios Day 1 venue: The Citadel to the:
This will save audience members from paying a Citadel imposed surcharge on their ticket along with other issues that made this venue unsuitable.
What’s awesome about the Renaissance?
- Very easy to get to.
- Free validated parking. Pick up your validated passes upon leaving from the AE Ticketing Booth in the lobby
- Private Washrooms for our event, adjacent to the Cartier Ballroom. Great for make-up touch-ups & costume adjustments.
- There is a a great restaurant in the Hotel so access to food is very convenient throughout the day.
- We have booked a space next to the Ballroom for solos, duets & trios to rehearse.
- There is a Starbucks, in the lobby. You’re welcome teachers.